WADIA'S MOST AFFORDABLE
The Wadia 121 decoding computer is a high performance DAC/digital preamplifier with a complete set of digital inputs, balanced analog outputs, digital volume control, and a headphone output section. Just connect your iTransport, Computer, Streaming Audio source, or any other digital source and experience exceptional audiophile quality sound.
Audio signals are processed using Wadia's DigiMaster™ patented up sampling and filtering technology. The Wadia 121 decoding computer also features a clock linked asynchronous USB input for jitter free playback of music from your computer. All inputs including USB accept up to 24-bit/192kHz input data rates. The Wadia 121 decoding computer provides true balanced and single ended analog outputs. An exceptional headphone amplifier section delivers an unsurpassed personal listening experience.
• 32-bit/1.4MHz up sampling using Wadia's proprietary DigiMaster algorithm and filtering technology
• All inputs accept up to 24-bit/192kHz input data rates
• Asynchronous USB input
• Wadia DirectConnect™ analog output with 32-bit Digital Volume Control
• Digital Inputs: AES/EBU (XLR), Coaxial (RCA & BNC), Toslink Optical, USB B
• Analog Outputs: one pair balanced (XLR), one pair unbalanced (RCA)
• Analog output levels are fully adjustable to match system sensitivity
• Single ended and balanced analog outputs can be used simultaneously
• Headphone output stage utilizes SwiftCurrent™ technology and dedicated output amplifiers to drive almost any headphone
• Full featured aluminum IR remote control
AES/EBU (XLR), Coaxial (RCA & BNC), Toslink Optical, USB B
Input Data Rates
44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz (up to 24 bits)
One Pair Balanced (XLR), One Pair Unbalanced (RCA)
2.7 x 8 x 8 in., 6.68 x 20.32 x 20.32 cm
Black Powder Coated Aluminum
USB system requirements
Apple OS10.6.4 or higher: No driver needed.
Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2 or higher, Windows 7: Drivers available in the download section.
INPUT DATA RATES
44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz (up to 24 bits).
All inputs accept up to 24-bit/192kHz input data rates. AES/EBU (XLR), Coaxial (RCA & BNC), Toslink Optical, USB B.
One pair balanced (XLR), one pair unbalanced (RCA). Single ended and balanced analog outputs can be used simultaneously.
Full featured aluminum IR remote control.
Find a dealer
Wadia Digital distributes our products through a worldwide network of exclusive distributors, and approved specialist dealers.Search ›